StartUp Business Funding. The 8 Steps A Startup Owner Took To Get $78,000 in Start Up Funds
StartUp Business Funding can be obtained if you follow the steps in this video and click the Schedule Now Button below to find how much Start Up Funding you is available for you. StartUp Credit Lines typically require a 700 credit score or better. Equipment Financing for startups can be obtained with around 600 FICO scores.
The 8 Steps To Startup Financing
- Phone call. We explore your need, your goals and your vision.
- This startup needed equipment and cash, so we took an application on the phone.
- We send instructions, and a link, to a credit score site with all three scores.
- Once he confirmed he received it, he able to pull his 3 bureau scores, without an inquiry. He forwards this info, along with his equipment invoice, so we can access and prequalify without messing up his credit with an inquiry.
- The file is underwritten, and we receive solid offer from banks within a few hours.
- The client is emailed the combined credit line offers and equipment financing offer.
- He reviews, signs and emails back to lenders.
- He receives confirmation by email when the lines will be sent to him and the funds available to purchase equipment.
RIGHT NOW Click the SCHEDULE NOW BUTTON
If you look at the schedule and you don’t see a good time, we often will meet after hours.
Call me directly at (317) 589-0118
Credit Score Below 700?
Schedule a Free Credit Consultation to see if you can increase your credit score